No, we are maybe perhaps maybe not likely to cheat for you. FFS.
1. We occur. We had beennot just waiting around for you to definitely show up and assist us make our minds up. Sorry. Do not get down the pub and inform your mates you have “turned” a lesbian. You truly have not.
2. We are perhaps perhaps not likely to be defined by our relationship to you. Any more than being in an opposite-sex couple makes us straight as a bi woman, being in a same-sex couple doesn’t make us a lesbian. Do not erase our identities and pasts.
3. “Way-hey, fancy a threesome?” is certainly not a good chat-up line
OMG NO. Never Ever. Bisexual does not equal non-monogamous. Usually do not assume. Of course you will do locate a bi girl that isn’t into exclusive relationships, it is nevertheless an extremely shit chat-up line and certainly will straight away reduce your odds of nearly all women continuing the discussion, allow alone start any doorways to hot group-sex action. Yes, even on OKCupid. Only if you might see our faces whenever we start the 5th threesome message associated with the timeвЂ¦
4. You can rely on us as much as any kind of woman. Bi women can be no longer likely to cheat you than someone else. Similarly, they truly are no longer prone to leap at your recommendation of getting an available relationship or to giggle and comply once you inform them to snog their mate in a club for the laugh.
5. We don’t desire a gf in the part. Plus one of the very most offensive things you may do is declare that we are able to obtain it on along with other ladies because “it does not count as cheating” along with other ladies are not a “threat”. Which is wrong on so numerous amounts. Just just How sexist can it be to recommend that only intercourse with a guy counts as “real” sex?! Being bi translates to obtaining the ability to both love and feel sexual interest for longer than one sex. I have loved females profoundly also to claim that me personally seeing a female from the part whenever I’m with a guy “doesn’t count” will be entirely devalue and dismiss that love.
6. Or even a boyfriend. Yup, we are able to happily live quite without male penetration. Lots of lesbians are terrified of dating girls that are bi case they “run down” with a person. I cannot also commence to count how many times i have fallen the “b-bomb” and also the woman i have been speaking with has suddenly required the bathroom . after which a few momemts later on been seen someone that is chatting through to one other region of the space.
7. Our company isn’t “greedy”.
Contrary to everyday opinion, we do not fancy the whole populace, any longer than right girls fancy every bloke that is single. Woody Allen has a great deal to respond to for along with his “doubles the possibility for a night” comment saturday.
8. You’ll receive familiar with our “ex-girlfriend” anecdotes. It is kinda pretty once you nevertheless execute a small double-take. Do not worry. It is cool. We are able to share those painful youthful memories of cringey bra-hook moments (really, it nevertheless takes training, also once you learn how exactly to do so on yourself).
9. We are sure we are bi. This could took us some guts to share with you that, too, because culture still appears to be trouble that is having its mind round bisexuality. You would not keep asking a straight woman if she had been “sure” she had been right, therefore do not keep asking us to reassess our sex. Bisexuality just isn’t a comfortable alcove that is little visitors to sleep in as they gather courage in the future away as homosexual, or simply a method to wow dudes at events.
10. We are able to still be bi if we now haven’t tried it. People do not concern a frantically masturbating virgin teenage child as he claims he likes those girls on the net, why concern adult “virgin” bisexuals? Maybe Not every bisexual has received sexual contact with one or more sex. Possibly they are in a longterm relationship. Maybe they will have experienced bashful, or picky, or even the possibility has merely never ever arisen. They probably are if they says they’re bi. Nobody knows much better than they are doing.
11. Having a choice for example gender still means we are bi. “Oh, so you may because well state you are right, then?” just isn’t the solution to enter into our jeans. Tending towards one gender generally speaking does not in almost any means dilute our attraction to other people we like or have actually liked.
12. We’re frequently open-minded about gender various other means. The bi community is filled with genderfluid, trans as well as other individuals that are gender-non-conforming along with solid buddies and allies of the individuals. And that is a thing that is beautiful. Date a bi girl and also you will dsicover your self learning more about sex beyond the binary realm of “he” and “she”.
13. The bi banner is red, blue and purple. Unsurprisingly, offered how long culture continues to have to get, plenty of us are very into our activism while the battle for bi exposure. We girl squrt are going to love you more if you come and march with us.